Monday, July 16, 2007

You are not the boss of ME!

After knitting row 133 for 1,000 times, I was pretty sure the yarn and/or the pattern WAS the boss of me, to the point where I ripped back to row 125 and reknit. But somehow, on Sunday (yes it took until Sunday), I fell back into the "rhythm" of this pattern and finished clue #2 and am 14 rows into clue #3. Whew!
I'll admit, it was touch and go there for a bit, and when I look at it closely I see some "indiscretions" but nothing that would warrant any more tinking,frogging,ripping or worrying.
And the photo above is just it draped on a chair, so I am thinking it will be much prettier blocked!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

That's right - you show that stole who is boss!!!! I knew you could do it. It looks great already - and just wait until it is blocked!!! I'd better get knitting myself - you've left me in the dust again.

7/17/2007 9:52 AM  
Blogger Carrie K said...

It's looking so cool! This is the first one I wish I'd joined.

Blocking helps all lace.

7/18/2007 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home