Friday, January 27, 2006

Here a worry, there a worry . . .

Okay, I am getting a little nervous about this knitting Olympics thing. Good news: I ordered the yarn; bad news: I am worried about when it will get here, I am worried about the colourway, and I am worried about the entrelac, and I definitely worry I won’t finish it in time. Generally, I am worried.

I also ordered yarn for a Valentine’s Vest for my darling. Good news: I’ll love every minute of knitting it for him; bad news: I am worried about when the yarn will get here, I am worried about the color and I am worried that when it is all finished, I won’t like it! Generally, I am worried, yet again.
As I wait (and worry) about my February knitting agenda, I knit a rose (here and there--12 are finished) for my Mrs. Dalloway pillow and I am also knitting a bulky shawl (for a friend) which I need to determine how to embellish--roses? ruffles? a ribbon? Trying not to worry.
I continue to plug along on the Color on Color Scarf. As I have said in a previous post, I adore the process of creating this scarf! Let’s hope that the finished product ends up being wonderful! Does this sound like a worry, too?
I think I will knit now . . . and worry . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Don't worry about the entrelac - it will be easy one you get the hang of it. What color & yarn did you choose?

1/27/2006 6:23 PM  
Blogger chittavrtti said...

I agree. Entrelac is fun! Speaking of knitting in school: I had one mom tell me recently it would be ok if her son worked on knitting a sweater this school year - meaning he learns to read and follow a pattern etc. Such fun :)**cv

1/27/2006 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home