Thursday, February 09, 2006

Package on Route, Vest still in Progress

My Book Buddy's package is on its way today: I tried to time it so she would receive it as close to Valentine's Day as possible. A copy of The Great Gatsby, 2 skeins of lovely mohair (with a pattern!), some pink candy corn, Hershey kisses, a box of cards with love sayings, a photo frame (in pink!) and a gift for her little one are traveling across the country!
Still no Noro . . But the Valentine's Vest is keeping me plenty busy-- I had to frog the back twice last night. Yikes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the package! It was more than I could ever hope for. I can't wait to make the scarf. I have been wanting that book for my son for sometime now. It was all perfect. And how did you know that candy corn is my fave!!!!! I loved it!!!

2/12/2006 3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home