Friday, March 24, 2006

Sshhhhhhhhh . . . More yarn . . .


Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in pink-a-boo for Knitty’s Sitcom Chic. Baby Ull in blue/grey, brown, black and pink for a couple pairs of “not socks with skulls” (using the anklet sock pattern, and putting the skull on the instep!). Speaking of my secret obsession with skulls, maybe I was a pirate in another life!


My pirate name is:


Captain Bess Roberts



Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Two things complete your pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

*whispering* ooohh, I can keep a good yarn secret. So pretty!!! Liked the pirate quiz too - I took it and it said I was wishy washy but was lucky to get a cool pirate name!!!

3/24/2006 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home