Wednesday, March 22, 2006

More To Do's

As if there is not enough to do on the knitting front, I found myself perusing the Knitty Archives, and listing projects to do--a mere 19 made the list. Add this to the 12 projects on my current "things I want to do" list. . . I won't have to worry about what TO DO: I just need to worry about what else I will fancy to put on the list!
I joined the Interweave Knits' One Skein Swap which will begin in June. Matched with a pal, you send 1 skein in June, another in July, and for August you knit something for your pal using just one skein. This sounds like fun, and I also like these kind of swaps, especially as I think towards summer!

Speaking of swaps, I am gathering my goodies for the Knit the Classics Mystery Swap. I am sending a contemporary mystery by Alexander McCall Smith, In the Company of Cheerful Ladies--just released--it is a lovely, gentle mystery; and I love the title! Also in the box is Lorna's Laces Sock Yarn in Black Opal, a sock pattern, and some trinkets--maybe some needles for socking-it, too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I've got to get my Mystery Swap goodies together too. The due date is creeping up! That's why I can't join Swaps that involve knitting - I never know how much knitting time I will actually have each month and I would hate to let anyone down!

3/22/2006 11:46 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'm with you on the To Do List . . . .I could knit 24 hours a day and still not get through it. That One Skein Swap sounds like fun!!! Your Mystery Swap package sounds wonderful too - I'm sure your Swapee will love it!

3/23/2006 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home