Monday, March 13, 2006

Cherries . . . With Chocolate anyone?

In my aspiration to become a sock knitter, I thought that ordering some beautiful sock yarn would help! Enter Brooklyn Handspun Yarn's skein of Chocolate Covered Cherries--I love the name, and I love the colourway!

After a few starts and re-starts (this seems to always be the case when I begin a new project!), I settled on Jaywalkers, with a size 1 circular. Even though I missed my February deadline for the sock of the month kal, it has set me in a good position: the not socks count for March, and I will try to finish the Jaywalkers by the first week for April--it is sort of like working 1 month ahead!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Ooohh, I love that yarn!!! I try to strategically knit my socks to finish in the correct month as well. :) I can't wait to see your Jaywalkers . . . I think I'm the only one left who hasn't knit it yet. (Maybe for April too???)

3/13/2006 8:08 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love that yarn!

3/20/2006 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home