Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Not Socks

My kids love socks that don'’t stick out above their sneakers at all--they call them "not socks!" So here is a pair of them, knit in the Trekking xxl on a size 2 circular. Despite my very deliberated attempts (thank you, sockbug), I could not get these to be identical--notice how the tops are the same, and then it is somewhat downhill from there!). The pattern is Alison's anklet, a free pattern available on her blog, http://alison.knitsmiths.us/.

Since I missed the February sock-of-the-month deadline, this pair count as my March socks. I found a skull pattern at Mag
Knits, and I am thinking of putting the skull on the instep of the anklet for my son. I am not sure if that is next up in the sock department, or Jaywalkers Or Yoga Socks: I can't quite decide!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina in Wonderland said...

What cute little footies! Love 'em! I like the colors, too.

3/10/2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love those socks! I'm behind on mine for March, but I have a while.

3/13/2006 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home