Thursday, July 13, 2006

Jelly, Orange Crush or Ice Pop


Well the gauge was on (more or less), the stich definition is nice, and the picot edging looks terrific. The project will be a great addition to my Amazing Lace entries. While knitting with this yarn, the color grows on me, and then I step back and it looks so
. . . bright, or orange, or loud . . . did I mention that they had a lovely apple-green, a wine-ish red and a pale-pink?

I am not joining the Granny Smith KAL, just because I can’t take all the lovely gushing over ksh--instead, I joined the Flip Flop Swap over at knit2blog1.blogspot.com. I can’t resist a pair of flip flops . . . but I already have oodles of ideas for a flip flop swap pal.

I have to think of what to call this color--orange just doesn’t do it justice (and neither does this photo!)

2 Comments:

Blogger chittavrtti said...

Ah orange. Here's an amusing story. When my mom drove up with her boyfriend to deliver some storage items she had been keeping for me, they naturally rented a U-Haul. Well there was a scratch that appeared on the truck sometime during the drive up so mom went looking for something to cover it up with.

The nailpolsh she found? It kinda maches your yarn that my monitor is displaying.**CV

7/13/2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger chittavrtti said...

I thought of another name: solar flare :) ***CV

7/14/2006 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home