Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dearest Knitting Gods,
I am struggling to finish the last little bit of 2 or 3 projects . . . actually, it wouldn't take a whole heck of a lot to finish any one of them. I continue to be distracted by what others are knitting, perusing interesting patterns and toying with ideas of what new project to cast-on next.
I seem to find great comfort in the UN-ending stockinette of sitcom chic, however if I am not careful, this will be yet another project which arrives at the, almost, but not quite, finish line. If you really do hear prayers, please grant me the help, and stamina, I need to finish:
1 cardigan,
1 pink skull sock and
1 surpirse tiger lily sock,
BEFORE I finish sitcom chic, or cast on for another pair of socks, or start clapotis.
Please hear me, and save me from myself.

Yours in knitting . . .





does candy help you listen?

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

The knitting gods have spoken to me!! They tell me you are strong, you can resist temptation. You can work faithfully on the last bits of those three projects, and will be so thrilled with the success and beauty that comes with finishing them.

PS: They also told me if I cast on another project, it would balance out the universe and you would no longer be tempted to cast one on . Okay, I'll do it, for you!!

8/22/2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Candy ALWAYS helps! My problem isn't casting on too many projects it's buying books/patterns/magazines and stacking up yarn/needles for projects I "sweartoGodI'mgoingtodoassoonasIfinishthissock".

8/23/2006 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home