Saturday, August 12, 2006

Little voices in my head

Yes, I have one more sleeve, picot edging and seams and then the cardi is finished,

Yes, I have one more pink skull, and the toe shaping and there will be a pair,

Yes, I have peppers and leaves to knit and then I can start the second,

Yes, I have almost finished my secret summer sock and then I will mail it out,

Yes, I did promise my son a pair of skull socks in black and lime green to wear for his tennis tournement THIS WEEK,

Yes, I did cast on for Sitcom Chic last night, and knit 3 rows.


I'll have all this finished by the end of the week, well maybe not the peppers . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh my, those voices in your head are quite chatty!!! You have so much thats soclose to being finished - sounds like there are plenty of great FOs coming up here soon!!! Can't wait to see them.

8/14/2006 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home