Monday, August 14, 2006
Lion Brand discontinued cotton-ease, but I feel like I should click back to Smiley's and order it up in every color!!! It is so very nice to work with, and the color is brilliant! I'll spare you photos until I am further along!
And just so we're straight, it is a good thing those little voices were speaking to me, because Sitcom Chic was the perfect knit for Saturday afternoon, when I needed something (you know: knit, knit, knit, with no pattern to really follow!). But it is back to finishing the Oh My Darling Clementine this week (no photos of THAT until it is finished!).

Finished Lolita this weekend . . .Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting next up on the reading pile . . . not sure still, thinking!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

You know I'd look at pictures even if there wasn't much progress!! I love to see how your projects are coming along. I haven't cast on my Cotton-Ease yet . . . but I'm so tempted. We may have to put in another order, huh??

8/14/2006 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home