Friday, August 04, 2006

Smilin' with Smiley's

Earlier this week, someone posted on the Knittyboard about an internet sale at Smiley's--sure enough, it was a great sale: I got some bubblegum cotton-ease for Sitcom Chic (do I need to tell you how hard it is to find cotton-ease?!?!) and then some sock yarn, for, well, socks! Denim Heather and some "looks like s'mores" varigated and then some black . . . but I only ordered 1 skein of black, the other skein was supposed to be natural (ie, white).

I also got cotton-ease in orange-ade and popsicle blue (both are fabulous, and now I want to get some!) as well as some 2 skeins of cotton, for my friend Karen, but you'll have to click on over to her blog--Musings of a (Mostly) self-taught Knitter to see her Smiley's Stash! I am going to pack it up and send it to her tomorrow.
Speaking of Karen, I can't wait for you to see what she has planned for my blog--it is so me, and it is so terrific!!! My blog isn't getting a face-lift, it is getting a new face!!! Major changes to come, so stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I love your yarn!!! Why oh why didn't I order sock yarn too? Oh yeah, because I already have not one . . . but TWO . . . baskets overflowing with sock yarn. LOL

8/05/2006 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home