Wednesday, August 02, 2006

One Skein of Summer Colors!

The mailman dropped this off---

My one skein pal sent me this absolutely gorgeous skein of Lucy Neatby's Celestial Moon yarn in the colourway Aquarius, along with 2 wonderful shawl pins. I have never seen so many fabulous colors in one skein--it is 330 yards of summer! I keep looking at it, and turning it over to see the colors--I have no idea what pattern to knit with this!
Sadly, my gmail is kicking back my email to her thanking her for her thoughtfulness! I am hoping that she looks at this posting!!! Hugs and kisses to you, my one skein knitting friend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that IS lovely yarn. have fun deciding what to make with it.

8/03/2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh my gosh, that yarn is gorgeous!!! It would make the perfect summer shawl. (I'm taking a hint from the shawl pins - LOL)

8/03/2006 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home