Monday, July 31, 2006

Swappin' the Flip Flops!

Michelle sent me the most fabulous flip flop swap package--we had both shopped and had our packages ready, coordinating our mailing . . . and sure enough, mine arrived today.

This brown hobo bag is so chic . . . the sock yarn is something I would never find around here . . . A copy of Ann of Green Gables is a wonderful read (think Summer Reading Challenge!), and then not just pink flip flops, but a pair of fun summer crochet wedges!!! This along with a few other goodies (coffee, pedicure set . . . but the cat is mine, he just wouldn't stop checking out my stuff!!!) was like having "summer in a box!" Thanks Michelle--I'll swap with you anytime!

2 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

I'm so glad you like everything! It was fun picking the things out. ;-) This was a fun swap (I loved everything you sent me!!) & I'd love to swap again with you too!
Michelle

7/31/2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

You got a great haul! I'm so glad you enjoyed the swap :) Thanks for signing up!

7/31/2006 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home