Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Knit, Read, Knit, Read


Oh My Darling, Clementine--back . . . finished; left front . . . finished; right front . . . almost finished; sleeves . . . to be finished.
Red Hot Chile Pepper Sock #1 . . . finished . . . leaves and peppers . . . to add (it's all about those peppers!).
Water for Elephants . . . finished (a great take to the pool read!).
Lolita . . . finished the first 60 pages (when I couldn't sleep last night!).
New Interweave Knits . . . lots to look at!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Wow, you are getting so much reading and knitting done. I only did four measly rows on my socks. I think I've been doing too much housework. Since the shiny sink thing, I kinda got obesessed. Okay, you've unintentionally guilted me into working on the sock some more tonight!!

8/02/2006 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home