Monday, September 25, 2006

Recovery Plan

  1. ripped back several rows, on that yarn gobbling thing called clapotis
  2. sent the yarn off to Mama E, who is going to see if can match it up and dye some more for me
  3. will wait patiently for the answer to number
  4. bought new books, as inspired by the RIP Challenge (felt a little better after spending some money)
And plan to
  • finish Karen’s Sugar Free Socks, by the end of the week.
  • work on sitcom chic
  • finish the picot edging on the orange clementine cardigan
  • get groceries
  • not think about clapotis.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I like Plans 1 - 4. The supplimental plan section sounds a little tough. How far along are you on Karen's socks? (Okay, that just sounds weird!!) I've only done the cuff on the second sock - should I try hard to finish it this week too? Then we can be sock-buddies. Yeah, I'm SUCH a dork.

9/25/2006 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this is your HSS pal, I´m very happy, because I´m knittig for you....

9/27/2006 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home