Sunday, October 01, 2006

Party Hopping!


The Summer Sock Party was a cute swap, which I was lucky enough to be pal-ed up with Chrissy, who sent me this secret sock and goodies. The sock is a pattern she has for test knitting, called Missy's Lobster Sock. I’ll be sending her my notes, as will some others, and then it will be ready for publication. The sock is so lovely: I hope my matching sock will be just as fine! I cast on last night (yes, right after finishing the socks below!) and I love the Opal Gems. Thanks, Chrissy!

It seems the infamous tiger lily secret sock in Opal yarn and the accompanying pattern hasn't made it to my pal--along with the other summer stuff I mailed along!!!! Soooo, I'll be whipping up another sock to send off. I am going to knit the same sock as I did before, so if by chance she somehow receives both packages she'll have matching socks!!! It is a good thing the Socktoberfest party has started! Add this sock to the festivities, and that makes:

1 pair finished/4 socks to go + undetermined socks which will find their way on the needles.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home