Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cuffs of a different kind

I re-joined the Warm Hands kal (I played along last fall!), because I love to knit mittens! I have several patterns at the ready, and several skeins, waiting in the wings! First up is a pair of fingerless gloves for my daughter’s brithday. The cuff is ruffled, perfect for a 12 year old girlie-girl!
And there’s the 2nd Sugar-Free sock cuff . . . I better get moving on this!


Lana Grossa Meilenweit Magico, #2525
size 2 doublepoints
Pattern from Not Just Socks Book
and
Debbie Bliss Cashmerino, #34027
size 3 doublepoints

Karen’s Sugar-Free Socks, designed by Chrissy

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Mmmmm, mittens . . . now there is something I haven't tried to knit yet. I'm kind of afraid of the thumb. But I love to WEAR mittens, so maybe I'll have to give it a try. :) I love the pink ruffle start of yours - so pretty and girly.

9/29/2006 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home