Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pomegranates, Baby Hats and Jawbreakers

Look what the mailman brought today--Swag from Scout!


Take a look at that beautiful pomegranate yarn---yummmmmmmm! And just for the record, that is a fruit very loved in Persian culture and cuisine! And those notecards and knitted gift enclosures are from Glamscience--I have looked at those for so long and now they are mine, mine, mine! I will confess, my first thought was, I cannot use these, I must save them forever!!!!
Thank you, thank you so much Scout!

Half of my family is off to New Jersey tonight, so they can get up early to watch my nephew play in the high school turkey day game. My daughter and I have a plan for the night--we are going to watch "chick flicks" and knit! She has chosen to knit newborn hats to donate to the hospital for her service project (okay, I just love that!) and me, well, I am trying to finish Jawbreaker to wear tomorrow, or at the very least, on Friday! I am telling you, this is my kind of night!

We'll join up with everyone tomorrow afternoon for turkey, turkey, turkey!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

I'm glad you like it!

11/27/2006 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home