Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Fetched and Bejeweled

Both finished. . . smoooooooooooooooooooooch!

Bejeweled in Mama E’s pretty in pink on size 8 needles
Fetching in Manos, on size 5 needles

I cast on (with Crystal Palace’s Fjord) for a Calorimetry . . . my 12 year old insists that hats give her a bad hair day, so I am hoping this will solve MY need for HER to be warm. The colourway is ultramarine. If I like it on myself, I may whip another one up to match my fetchings, since I have 1 skein left in my stash in the same colourway.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Your Bejeweled came out terrific - I love it on that yarn!! Are you sure you really finished it though? I only see one end - you could be hiding needles under the other side. (Only kidding - kiss kiss) Your Fetchings are lovely too. And hurray for successful changing to new Blogger. :)

1/31/2007 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home