Monday, February 12, 2007

Super Sock Service

Last Thursday afternoon, I was consumed with the need to buy sock yarn for the projects mentioned in the post below. So, click, click, click -- 6 skeins of yarn from Allison at Simply Sock Yarn was ordered. Little did I know that it would be sitting on my front porch on Saturday!!! I was so surprised that it arrived so quickly, and upon opening the box, I was not disappointed by my choices. Lorna’s Lace in apricot (for the seduction socks) and periwinkle (Roza socks) and grey (for a basic k3, p2 man’s sock). There’s a pending snow storm for mid-week, so we might have a new pair of socks on the needles!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

They all look so pretty!!! You are well stocked for sock knitting now!! I'm still sending anti-snow vibes to your area. *wink wink*

2/12/2007 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got my IK today and am thinking about the same exact socks. 14" of snow is due here tonight- perfect weather for the knitting of warm socks!

2/12/2007 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home