Saturday, August 26, 2006

It may have been gray and rainy outside . . .

. . . but I had a great day anyway! I spent the entire day at my lys, where I sometimes "pinch hit" and work! The store is in Bethelehem, (a wonderful, little town), right on Main Street.

It was a busy day--besides helping everyone with their knitting dilemmas, choosing patterns, choosing yarns and picking out needles, I did a little of my own shopping! I showed great restraint, by only making a few, small purchases . . .

The Lana Grossa yarn is destined to become a pair of socks, and 2 pairs of mittens, while the Regia Bamboo already made it on the needles! This yarn is like silk, and I think it will make for beautiful socks! I couldn't leave without a Lantern Moon black sheep tape measure!

And it is always a thrill to see my shawl displayed at the store!! Barbara, the shop owner, asked me to knit this shawl as a sample and this is the 2nd time it is being displayed!
It was a happy, knit-ful Saturday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Ah ha, here are the yarn pictures I was hoping for. You picked out some lovely stuff. And how cool to knit store samples, you must be so proud to see them on display. :)

8/27/2006 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home