Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pink Pirates


Well, you'd think this was an enormous knitting project, these little not-socks-with-skulls. I finallly kicked into--just get it done mode, which means, the pair is finished . . . with a few little mistakes in the skull pattern, which I just didn't have the energy (or inclination) to fix. For whatever the reason, the crossbones on both socks gave me a problem, so my next pair might be crossbone-less.

So, I am one-for-one in the Sock-a-Month 2 KAL, and 1 less on the to finish list.

10 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hurrah for your great finished socks!! They really came out cute. And hurrah for earning your August A. I'm going to try really really hard to finish one pair each month - in SAM1 I only missed one month (July). I think if we push each other on, we can each earn a letter each month. Now get started on your September socks, okay?? :)

8/26/2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Miss Tonia said...

Love the Pirate socks. Where did you find that pattern? I can see a pair of christmas socks in those.

8/26/2006 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, so, so, so cute!!! I love the way they match the sneakers!

8/26/2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger Zonda said...

I love your socks! Great colors! BTW, I love my pair of sneakers like that too! :)

9/03/2006 12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great socks! They are really cool. I like your color choises :)

9/03/2006 2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're great! I love the color combo!

9/03/2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Those are great!! I love the colors.

9/03/2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

those are cool!

9/03/2006 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the colours. You should take a picture wearing the trainers and join the Handknit Socks and Shoes group on flickr!

9/04/2006 6:09 AM  
Blogger Ginny said...

My little sister would so dig these. They're really cool!

9/04/2006 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home