Monday, July 24, 2006

Weekend in review . . .

A whole powder room full of this . . .

is now this:

My flip-flop friend's package is ready to mail . . .

My web-overhaul is on the way, thanks to Karen . . . still dreaming about my package from Mama-E . . . the back of my ice pop cardi is almost, but not quite finished, the socks . . . they still need finishing, and the one skein pal project needs to get started. All in all, it was a very productive weekend, complete with seeing the movie, Superman Returns, in 3-D at Imax (it was soo fun)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Very very productive indeed!! Even if all you had done was strip the wallpaper I'd be impressed - that's a huge job alone!

I keep forgotting to ask if you were planning to change your template, or if I should design something with the Scribe template in mind. I always think the banner and blog background should compliment each other. :)

7/25/2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

Wow, taking down wallpaper is alot of work. Doesn't it feel good to be done? (I had almost way too many rooms to do that in when we bought my house 2 years ago...ugh)
I'm so excited for this swap! And more so now that I see my package all ready. ;-)
Michelle, your flip flop pal

7/25/2006 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home