Friday, July 21, 2006

This Weekend . . .


Finish wrapping my flip flop friend’s fun stuff AND

Finish the back of Orange Ice Pop AND

Finish the Tiger Lily sock AND

Wait for my package from Mama E AND

Start my One Skein Pal’s One Skein Project AND

Get to to heel of the Red Hot Chile Pepper sock AND

Dream about my blog overhaul which the Muse from Musings of a (Mostly) Self-Taught Knitter is working on for me!

I want to take the wallpaper off the bathroom walls, too. I am feeling a busy weekend coming on . . . I hope my family won’t want to eat, or talk, or need anything!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Wow, that is one long "to do" list for the weekend. And you sound so very hyper - stand still for a minute and take a deep breath!!!! I'm with you, wallpaper stripping is the worst. So excited about your new blog overhaul though. :)

7/22/2006 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home