Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Knit, Read, Put it all in a Bag!

I know I have said this before, but next to knitting, books and reading are my other inanimate loves. So far, here’s my completed summer reading:
The Color Purple . . . Balzac and the Chinese Seamstress . . . 44 Scotland Street . . . Wuthering Heights . . . Pride and Prejudice
A Passage to India . . . Birds of a Feather . . . Heat . . . God of Small Things . . .

The goal-- 25 books by Labor Day . . . the debate--as always, should I read, or should I knit?

By the way . . . I am expecting a package from Mama-E any moment (um, day!). I can’t wait! And have I ever mentioned I love bags which I can stuff my books and knitting in? Here are two new ones which I picked up today (not that I needed two, or even one, since I have so many already--but I couldn't resist!) The plaid one is reversable . . . the cat is my yarn buddy, Filu. While I was "bag" shopping, I did some flip flop shopping, too!

ps: The Tiger Lily Sock is peeking out of the bag . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I truly believe that bags are like shoes - you can never have too many!!

7/20/2006 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home