Monday, October 09, 2006

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

I couldn’t really decide what I wanted to work on this weekend, so I worked on everything. I started the Jack bag, and got to the nose. Then I worked the lobster sock and got to the point of turning the heel . . . but didn’t. The fingerless gloves now has one finger, and the bamboo sock has an additional inch and a half.
Not photographed:
Corelli's Mandolin, my current read
Perhaps if I would have concentrated my efforts, I would have finished a sock (or two!), a glove or the front of Jack! Sometimes it feels good to just work on whatever, for however long you feel like it--it is the process of knitting I love. Okay, I need to go finish something!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh my gosh, you made tons of progress!! Look at Jack, you really cranked him out. I agree, it is good to sometimes just knit what ever you want to for however long you want and then move on the something else. But man, you got A LOT done!

10/09/2006 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home