Sunday, December 03, 2006

I just love the perfect gift

When you know you’re on to something, or found something that someone will be ga-ga over, well, I think that’s the best! And that is how I feel about the Go Eagles! socks. He’s going to love them.

almost to the goal line!
1 down, 1 to go . . .
(a little bit of
pooling around the ankle)


And then there’s the Stars Hollow, knitting t-shirt (this week’s Gilmore Girls episode) that I ordered for my daughter.
The whole episode was about a knit-a-thon to save the bridge (Sheep in the City, does the episode justice!). It was such a fun episode--complete with my daughter knitting through the show with the cast!!! She's going to flip when Santa delivers this!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

It looks GREAT!

12/04/2006 8:24 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Wow!!! Your loot is great!! Your son is going to love that sock so much - perfect for keeping the toes toasty while reading Sport Illustrated - LOL. That shirt is so cute too - Santa is doing a great job with your house this year. :)

12/04/2006 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home