Friday, December 08, 2006

Java Blues


I cast-on for my daughter’s socks, to match the cute little bag that I had to run to 50 different stores to get (who new this was so popular!?!). Casting on was my reward for successfully obtaining the gift of choice! I want to knit her a calla lily sock, but I changed the cuff, adding the picot an eyelet! It looks cute.


This will be a quick knit, as I am on 3’s instead of 1’s. I am modifying the pattern to account for the thicker yarn and larger needles (and since this is the first time, I find myself worrying . . . a LOT). I am going to knit the heel flap of the Go Eagles! sock tonight (and for that sock I used the calla lily heel) and measure carefully so I can somehow morph the numbers into this sock and have a heel that works! Let’s see . . .

And the Stars Hollow T arrived. So cute in person!

4 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

It looks like it totally matches?!?!

12/08/2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh so cute!!!! They are going to be so perfect with the bag. Your kids are going to be so thrilled when Santa comes. :)

12/08/2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger Tijm said...

So nice. Love the idea of matching socks with the bag!

12/09/2006 1:53 AM  
Blogger KeanaLee said...

What kind of yarn is that? I love it!

12/15/2006 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home