Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Winter Classics Challenge


Stainless Steel Droppings (yet, again--this blogger feeds my reading soul!) posted about this challenge, and I am in! Reading 5 classics in January and February is just the way I want to begin the new year! And since I know what the book selections are for the first 3 months of the new year, as per Knit the Classics, I had a head start:
  1. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
  2. Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh
  3. Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
  4. The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie
  5. Sense adn Sensibility by Jane Austin
I am so looking forward to these reads, but for now, back to socks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome, welcome Missy Joon! So glad Carl talked you into joining the classics challenge. Lots of us are reading Woman in White so we should have a great discussion about it.

12/06/2006 4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home