Friday, December 22, 2006

Sock Success of sorts!

Last week, I was surfing the blogs when I found this fabulously adorable knitted sock, on a sock blocker, which is a keychain!!!! In a knitting fit, I tracked these little cuties down at The Loopy Ewe. Sheri, my new Loopy Ewe friend, sent them out on the spot, and Monday I was knitting a little sock. While cute, you cannot imagine how fiddly 16 stitches on size 0’s can be!

Here’s one I knit in Brooklyn Handspun’s Chocolate Covered Cherries. When my kids got a look at this they each wanted one--Go Eagles and Blue Java from Scout’s Swag. These are going in their stockings!

I only ordered the sock blocker keychain kits, but the The Loopy Ewe sent me samples of Regia sock yarn, as well as needle cards to keep track of my needles! There are a few other things I need from The Loopy Ewe, and I love there referral incentive, so don’t forget to tell them I sent you!

While I was on the prowl for these little kits, I found that they are from Felt Up Designs.
When I went to the site, there was a little note saying that they were not shipping orders until after January 1st, but get this--they mailed me 2 anyway, and those came on Wednesday! It's like a sock & blocker festival!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoutj said...

Those are adorable!!!

12/23/2006 1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeeyyyy, that chocolate cover cherry one looks familiar. :) So does the beautiful yarn it is resting on. You are so awesome, I love ya, honey!!!! Thank you so much!!!

12/23/2006 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home