Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Back Issue

Karen knew I was looking for the Lace Leaf Pullover Pattern from Interweave summer '05, so she sent me the whole entire issue! Not only am I getting ready to knit that sweater, but now I want to knit the footies, the socks, and the pink shawl!

I have had this Jaeger Chamonix lurking in my stash since February, which I believe will become the pullover. This twig color is not usually my first choice (or ever my EVER choice!) of color, but I was hoping to break out of my favorite colors mode; plus it was a closeout sale at WEBS.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how lovely from Karen to send you the whole issue of IK - she's such a sweetie, ain't she? I think the Jaeger-yarn is just perfect for the sweater you intend to do - I love the color and can't wait to see your progress pics once you've started! Happy Knitting!

8/30/2006 3:29 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Ah ha!!! I knew it was a good idea to snatch up the whole issue for you when I saw it at the LYS sale!!! See, we've added a whole pile of stuff to your "To Knit" list!! (Umm, that is a good thing, right? You can never have a "To Knit" list that's too long. Kind of like you can never have too much yarn!!) Enjoy it, sweetie.

PS: I'll have to check out the footie pattern - maybe I'll knit 'em with you. :)

8/30/2006 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home