Sunday, August 27, 2006

By way of the postman

Unexpected treats . . . Karen sends me these goodies--what a way to start the week! She makes me a sock bag, and includes a skein of knitpick's and kool aid to get me started on dying, as well as a copy of the summer 2005 IK (I gave mine to a friend, and never has it returned!)! Thoughtful and giving of her time, talent, and advice, her only downfall is she lives too far away to knit with everyday!!!!! Smooches to you Karen--I look forward to our daily "talks" more than you know!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Aww, aren't you sweet!!! I look forward to our "knitting and other life stuff chats" too! The dork in me was so thrilled to make us matching sock bags. Oh yeah, and the silver bag I stuck the "dye" in . . . . left over from our wedding favors. LOL Hope you enjoy it all. :)

8/28/2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

PS: Forgot to tell you - great job you've been doing on getting web-links in your posts. You're a pro now!!

8/28/2006 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home