Monday, September 04, 2006

Only One Skein

I had a house full of family this weekend: 6 adults, 3 teenage boys, 3 under 12--whew! But Saturday, these arrived by way of our postman---

Kellie, my wonderful one skein pal, whipped up these wrist warmers, using Cascade Indulgence (angora and alpaca blend) . . . not only are they absolutely beautiful, but they are the SOFTEST things in the universe! And isn't that color so lovely? I put them back in the lovely wrapping to be photographed because I thought they looked so terrific like that, but be assured you'll see them on me! She has been such a delight to one skein with, and I hope we can stay in touch, and perhaps meet up with each other since she is as close as Maryland!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Whew, sounds like a very tiring weekend. Nice to have a fun package to rev you up. The wrist warmers are really pretty. :)

9/04/2006 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home